Monday, July 26, 2010

24 Games You Can Play on a Checker Board

When I first saw this book, I thought it was some kind of a joke. Is it really possible to play 24 game on a checker board. I was totally amazed to find out that it is possible. "24 Games You Can Play on a Checker Board" just simply blew my mind away. The obvious games that you can play on a checker board are checkers and chess. Just some of the others are horseshoe, box the fox and solitaire pyramid checkers. Some of these games I could not even begin to explain how they are played. Some of them are a bit confusing, but once you get the hang of them they are great fun for the family. 24 Games You Can Play on a Checker Board was intended for children between the ages of 9-12. If you would like to find out more about this book, follow the links provided in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment