Friday, February 14, 2014

hack// Another Birth Volume 2

Soon I finished the first book in 3 days I went back to the kids book store and bought the second one and like the first I couldn't stop reading. I played the game no my brother did until some point and had to stop, not because we wanted to, but when I got to the point where we had stopped playing the game I was so enthused I even considered buying it. I did not even need to open the book to know it was going to be good when I saw it on the shelf at the book store. There was no need to because the game was good and the book I can not compare. I completed it in 3 days and loved everything about it. I will reread all the books just for the heck of the love I have for them. Any more books that come out for the .hack//series I'm getting without thinking of the outcome or what I was planning to use the money on.
hack// Another Birth Volume 2

No comments:

Post a Comment