Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentine

The people who are criticizing Junie B. books for using improper grammar need to relax! Yes, Junie B. is rude. I agree, she uses improper grammar. Yes, she is a hand full at school! I think it is important to remember what these kids books really do, encourage children to read! I would prefer my kids read Junie B. than watch any TV, even PBS kid shows. Reading is the Most Important skill that our children can learn. Give your kids some credit, they know what is real and what is entertainment. Kids used to read comic books. Oh my! And Dennis the Menace! These children's books are hilarious for adults and it makes me want to read to my kids all the time. I feel sorry for people who think Junie B. books are the biggest threat to their child. This children's reading book is for kids reading levels ages 4-8. Leave us your comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Let us know what other quality children's books you would like to have reviewed. Share this post with your friends.
Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment