Friday, May 1, 2015

Pretty Little Liars #6: Killer

I love the Pretty Little Liars book...they're amazing!!! I have never read a teen book that made me so NERVOUS and ANXIOUS to find out who A is and Ali's murder!! I think I know who A is as well... My friend and I (well mostly her) came up with what I think is an award-winning theory!! Well first of all I believe that there are three A's, well 2 now since Mona is dead, and I think they were all working together. The second A I think is...Jenna. Why? Because if you remember in Flawless, Toby wrote a letter to Emily and Jenna gave it to Emily. When Jenna handed Emily the letter she said "your part is somewhere in the middle.."....ummm how did Jenna know that??? She can't read...she's blind!!! Yeah I doubt that she is... but she's probably out to get them b/c they were mean to her in middle school.
Okay, this is going to sound so crazy but our 3rd A suspect is.....Alison!!!I know crazy, right? She's dead. Yeah, well I don't believe that!! Why? Remember in , I forgot other Perfect of Unbelievable, Emily was in the yearbook room and she was looking at the page dedicated to Ali and she saw the pic that Mona had in her purse of Ali and then Mya came in and asked who was that and Emily said "Alison" and then Mya said "that doesn't look like Ali"...what Mya said was very IMPORTANT!! Who out of Aria, Spencer, Hannah, and Emily saw Ali's body in the ground of her backyard??? None. However, Mya did. so what mya was saying was that the "Alison" in the pic doesn't look like the "Alison" who was in the ground dead!!!! So the "Alison" who is dead isn't the real Alison..It's someone else!! And if you read Wicked,Ian proved this theory. He said "there were two blondes in the woods that night". and if ali's alive,she killed Ian.And i think Jason knows that's why he said he doesn't communicate with his family because "they're too messed up"... I mean how AMAZING would that be to end the series with the final A being reveled as Alison!!!?? This teen book is for teens reading levels ages 12-18. Leave us your comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Let us know what other teen books you would like to have reviewed. Share this post with your family and friends.
Pretty Little Liars #6: Killer

No comments:

Post a Comment